Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Updated PLN

In the past few weeks, I have been able to expand my PLN. I have enjoyed reading a few teacher blogs, and found one by Mrs. Kathy Cassidy (whom our class had the opportunity to Skype with) that I really enjoyed....here is the link. This is her class blog and it also has some really interesting ideas for classroom activities as she shares the things that she is doing in her classroom.

I am also following a blog by an unnamed elementary school teacher in Oregon. Her site provides a lot of "how-to's" and activities that she uses in her classroom.

I am also following WeAreTeachers on Twitter, as well as purposing to regularly visit their website.
There seem to be a lot of fun resources on here that I can use as a future teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment